Friday, May 05, 2006

It feels so good when you figure something out on your own.

I finally figured out how to write text in this box. I was trying to write in the compose folder instead of the edit folder. How simple is that? I'm so happy that I even figured out this whole blogspot thing. I feel so liberated! I also like it cause I get to laugh at myself!

Thanks for all the comments so far. Isn't this fun? I'm anxious to see how the property has faired during all the rainy weather and if the fish (the big ones anyway) have managed to stay through any flooding.

We went to camp with Daddy last evening and caught a crappy with every cast. Andy and I had fun while Daddy had to work! It's so hard not having to work all hours of the day and night!! (ha, ha, hee, hee, glad it's not me)

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Sherrill said...

I think you forgot to mention one of your other favorite pasttimes in you profile....poofing!!! I felt it was only fair to warn others!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home