Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally a new post...

I have been out of the blogger mode for some time now and have finally got back to it with the help of "the wise one".

Andy is doing well in school and has received his second grade card. He is learning to read now and I think I enjoy it more than he does. He seems to have a pretty good handle on math and says he wants to be a scientist. Overall kindergarten is "exhausting". He doesn't eat his lunch because he is too busy. His friends make him laugh and talk and he doesn't have enough time to eat. Those same friends make him play hard at recess which is why he is so exhausted. Too be exhausted from kindergarten again would be great!

I have started "Boot Camp" with Billy Blanks and his rubber bands. I am feeling mustles in my legs, abs and butt that I simply have forgotten. I also know why I forget them, because it is a pain in the ass to remember them!!

As I sit here and drink a Dr. Pepper and think about the McDonalds french fries that I simply love, I know I have to give them up sooner than later. I feel like I'm getting too close to my parents age with all their aches and pains. And I often hear them telling me it will catch up to me when I get their age, is their age at 65 or their age at 45? Whatever, I'm not liking it one bit!!! I also looked in the mirror this morning and saw my grandma Wilma's lip lines. I sure thought I smiled and laughed more than I pursed my lips. One never truly knows. I just sigh and get another medium french fry, make it a large.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Sherrill said...

Just be glad you don't have the Hankins-Corez-Fitzgerald weight problem!!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Maria said...

I wish I could blame my "fluffy-ness" on the H-C-F syndrome!! But alas, I'm only a sister by marriage.

So, I will blame my tundra tushie on the E-E-I-S syndrome. Translation: Eat everything in sight!

I'm soooooooooo glad you are blogging again!

Give Andy hugs from us. We miss him oodles. (and you and Gary too.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home